Actiofarma purchases and supplies pharmaceuticals within the whole of the EU. In 2019 alone, our trucks drove 715,000 km collecting and delivering goods, which equates to more than 17 times around the Earth. Actiofarma’s broad portfolio is built on collaboration with more than 300 certified suppliers and customers.
To form new attitude towards pharmaceutical market providing innovative solutions and a wide range of products.
- Customer benefit
- Continuous improvement
– 2005 Actiofarma founded and started providing regulatory services;
– 2013 GDP and WDL licenses obtained;
– 2015 own warehouse acquired;
– 2016 vehicle fleet verified for transporting pharmaceuticals; logistics services first
offered to customers;
– 2018 company approved for activities related to narcotic and psychotropic substances;
– 2018 new field of activity introduced – parallel import to Lithuania;
– 2019 UAB Lakameda print shop established – manufacturer of top-quality repackaging materials;
– 2020 internal process control system introduced, allowing all the company’s activities to be managed more efficiently.