Actiofarma purchases and supplies pharmaceuticals within the whole of the EU. In 2019 alone, our trucks drove 715,000 km collecting and delivering goods, which equates to more than 17 times around the Earth. Actiofarma’s broad portfolio is built on collaboration with more than 300 certified suppliers and customers.
We utilize the dynamics of the European prescription medicines market for the welfare of society – remaining the highest quality and trust of the patients using our products. As an independent group, we aim to conserve our Swedish mindset & business ethics. Together with ambitious employees and an entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to maintain and develop the marketplace, internal effectiveness, dynamics, and sustainability.
To become the most effective, qualified, and attractive group for our customers, suppliers and employees in present and future business areas.
- Out of the box
- Team spirit
– 2005 Actiofarma founded and started providing regulatory services;
– 2013 GDP and WDL licenses obtained;
– 2015 own warehouse acquired;
– 2016 vehicle fleet verified for transporting pharmaceuticals; logistics services first
offered to customers;
– 2018 company approved for activities related to narcotic and psychotropic substances;
– 2018 new field of activity introduced – parallel import to Lithuania;
– 2019 UAB Lakameda print shop established – manufacturer of top-quality repackaging materials;
– 2020 internal process control system introduced, allowing all the company’s activities to be managed more efficiently.